Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some elbow grease needed.

Remember the before photo of the barn area on the 1st post? I had a few hours to spare on Sunday so I went at it with a rake, a tiller and my ride-on lawnmower.

Here's how it looks now...

Photobucket

A bit better, I have 2 piles of old crap to pick up and the back has quite a bit of broken glass still.

I used the rake to rake up any debris (wire mesh, plaster, insulation, wood, nails) and then I used the tiller to till down the hills of old fox pooh down into the ground. Next I was looking around to figure out how to flatten it. I used my ride-on mower, set the blade down to 1 and let the mower deck do the leveling for me (no, I didn't run the blades on it).

Decent job for now. I just need to fix up the perimeters and then start the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment